• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rasputin Made my Day!! =)

ZAPPED! Rasputin Made my Day!! =)

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
I am so ecstatic and overwhelmed by the kindness of the members here that words utterly fail me. I have truly enjoyed reading all the wonderful zaps, but always stun they come my way. The thought and time members put into zaps is so telling and really each hold a wonderful memory each time I look at my collection.

Yesterday I was once again struck with speechless emotions (The only words that come to mind when I try to describe them are "Really??? Me???") when I opened this package that Rasputin had so kindly sent my way:

C058560D-37B4-4202-93AB-1A5424ABE251-237-0000000ED8FF45CD_zps72521ac8.jpg

This has been my favorite of the stitch costume pins ever since I saw these pins come out. I think it's one of the absolute cutest Stitch expressions, and Scrump being in the spaghetti is just priceless ^.^ I am so happy to add it to my little pin binder of cuteness (I really need to update my collection pics :doh:):

782B7739-5D49-4C5A-B133-1C90F4841B92-237-0000000EDF2BE31B_zps4d0f1029.jpg

Rasputin, thank you so so much again!! :hug: The kindness members have shown me here is just too wonderful for words, and I really hope I can return that kindness to you as well and all of the great pin buddies DPF gives a home to! <3

Thank you, thank you.... and did I say thank you yet? :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

That is a lovely pin! That is also one of my favorite Stitch sets in general! I only have the Tigger and Cars one so far, but I really want to get all 6 eventually! Darris is amazing, we could just consolidate all his generosity into a sub-form haha xD

Back