• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Ready to Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Ready to Trade!

PinPuff

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Long time no see DPF!!

Had to take a (longish) break from the pin world due to quitting my job and moving to the sunshine state (2 hours from WDW) for art school!! I'm currently studying illustration and hoping to one day be a part in making the movies we so obsess over <3

Had to leave my pin book at home, but with the end of first semester in a little over a week I'll be back home again for an entire month! So that means back to trading!

I've updated my PinPics (Pinpuff), although I may be missing a few traders I have in my book back in NC. Decided to give up becoming a Bolt completist, just not as in love with the movie anymore and have now switched my focus to the LGM and Mickey-shaped foods. :p Also Dodger, Alien Encounter, Big Bad Wolf, and Stitch's Great Escape to name a few side collections.

So if anyone wants to trade, just send me a PM and I'll get it out the second I'm back! Figured it'd take a bit to set up some trades so wanted to post this now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back