• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Recent postings , please read....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent postings , please read....
This! THANK YOU NATHAN!
While I respect the mods greatly, the logic behind some of your choices has truly baffled and worse...disheartened me. Certain members who hold just as much equal party blame, who've had complaint after complaint filed against them escape any infractions time after time. It just has put a damper on the atmosphere here...

just a note... we do NOT know that these people have not gotten infractions. Since infractions are only viewable by the person receiving them and the mods/admins. Who is to say they did not get "infracted" and just didn't announce it as many other have been known to do?

on another note.... Alt ID's....

I think that a person who is banned for "misbehavior" should accept the ban and stay off, regardless of alt ID. Respect the rules. If we as a group cannot respect the rules and the punishments that exist then we do not belong in the community. Enough of us have each-other on FB friends lists, if someone needs to be contacted during a temp ban, they can be reached there. Heck, many of us even have spouses or SO's on DPF wo could do stuff for us.

Heaven forbid, but if I ever did something that warranted a temp ban, I would NOT be using my alt ID to log in. Because I respect this community and realize I obviously need a break.

on another note.... Alt ID's....

I think that a person who is banned for "misbehavior" should accept the ban and stay off, regardless of alt ID. Respect the rules. If we as a group cannot respect the rules and the punishments that exist then we do not belong in the community. Enough of us have each-other on FB friends lists, if someone needs to be contacted during a temp ban, they can be reached there. Heck, many of us even have spouses or SO's on DPF wo could do stuff for us.

Heaven forbid, but if I ever did something that warranted a temp ban, I would NOT be using my alt ID to log in. Because I respect this community and realize I obviously need a break.

I like Ivan though!

Wow so now we are taking this to a new level. I will just be adding this to the pile. PLEASE REMOVE THAT AND THE POSTER AS IT IS NOT MIKE!

You're unbelievable...this is clearly harassment and for all of you that think its ok....its not! I have asked and asked to be left alone.

Last edited:
keep going Darris...by all means. Let the community see how bad you really are....did you tell them that your kids were mentioned after the fact of talking about someone else mother and father and being bi-polar? Enough is enough already! MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

Whatever your clearly instigating it and I have no doubt you have means to more than one computer or tablet that uses an alternative IP

keep going Darris...by all means. Let the community see how bad you really are....did you tell them that your kids were mentioned after the fact of talking about someone else mother and father and being bi-polar? Enough is enough already! MOVE ON WITH

*delete*

Legal has told me not to respond *blocking*

Last edited:
Mods please stop this insanity!

Fact of the matter is, mothers should never have any reason to be mentioned by YOU! IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM: PERIOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back