• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

regarding doll boxes and stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding doll boxes and stands

rabbitunderground

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello hello.

i was wondering about the best way to tackle my tiny dilemma.

i would really like to display my singing elsa but unfortunately, i don't have a box for her (nor a doll stand).

i'm thinking of putting her away (i am currently rearranging my curio and she is taking up a bit of space - i had to take out one glass shelf and would rather not do so and just put some of my other things in it).

this might sound silly but how should i pack her away so that she stays in good condition?
is there a way to protect the hair or should i just get out the good ol' bubble wrap and pack her up that way until i find a good spot for her somewhere in my room?

i am reluctant to purchase a doll box because i imagine her to be in another curio with her mug (lol, all the frozen things i have atm) but um, yeah.

this is me being really picky about how i display things and where to display them.
i have a couple of items coming in atm and i want to display them in my curio but have no room to do so without the third glass shelf.

yeaaaaaaaaah. thanks in advance for your suggestions and comments. i appreciate them all very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back