• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Returned after a break... Lots of things are new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returned after a break... Lots of things are new!

Sarawr

Pin Pirate
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi everyone, I took a break but i'm back now! :)

Can anyone explain all the new stuff on the site? The points and achievements?
Also what's going on with the pinpics links, is it because of the new site? Is there a fix??
Its glad to be back and trading again! :)

Hello! Welcome back. You can access the pinpics links if you type "gallery." before the url. As for the achievements there is a list under your profile I think? Not totally sure on those yet :)

Welcome back! :wavey:

DPF has not made any official announcements, as far as I know, about all the new things. If is still a project in the works from what I understand. If you look under the experience tab, both on main page and your page, it will help you understand a little more! :D

I just got back from a break also. Not sure what all the new stuff is for or what it means. The one tab says I have been here for a year. But gives a date of well over 2 years. Plus I have a bunch of points now. Guess time will tell. welcome back both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back