• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Returning from illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning from illness

kyuubee

verrater an gott
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1
Don't know if anyone remembers me, I've been sick and have had major health crashes on and off keeping me from both the park and pin trading altogether

I'm on an upward curve lately and feel I'll be able to return to my favorite hobbies

For those who do not remember me I am Maoh, the tall 'gothic' tattoed guy with the Goth cat tarts on my neck and various game/anime tatts on hands and arms along with a duffy & shelliemay one.

I hope people I knew are still around and I also hope to meet new friends

Also very important- To any traders who I had trades/purchases working with when I had my major health crash I apologize for being unable to contact you, I made sure all packages I received were marked return to sender.
I'm extremely sorry for messing up our trades/sales and I humbly hope to be forgiven

I'll be attending my first event since my health-crash later thus month at soda fountain for the frankenweenie pins, I hear things are very diff now at DSf, any old or new buddies wanna clue me in?

If anyone knows any traders I had pending stuff with please point them to this thread

Hiiii :)

I've been wondering where you've been. I'm sorry you've been not feeling well and having problems, but its good to see your back again. I just moved a few weeks ago from Missouri to Florida so thats about it with me, lol XD

so lucky that you'll get to go to the Frankenweenie Pin release. I love the one with the Poodle, she reminds me of the Poodle I lost back in '09. The releases have been crazy because people have been coming and camping in line like a day before the pins are even released.

You and your wife need to come to the big Pin Event at WDW one day so we can trade again!!!

Glad to see you back again!!!

- Rachel :cheshire:

Yay!!! I missed you!

Movings always a hassle but also a fun adventure

I can get you the one with the poodle, I'm going and refusing to miss on any since I used to watch the original frankenweenie all the time!
I heard now DSF gives vouchers and let's you leave and return the day off so you don't camp out that night (but people camp to get said vouchers) is that true?

When is it? I'm trying to go to TDS for halloweentime/ birthday this year :3

Thank you for the welcomes and well wishes, it really moves my heart <3

Nekov- LOVE the cat in your sig! Is your name Neko (cat) plus a v or just a coincidence?

PS-anyone know how to access the mobile friendly version?when I came on for the first tine a popup asked me if I wanted to use the mobile version or app (don't remember) and said its easier to navigate and work...guess it was right cause its kinda hard to post lol

I am so sorry to hear about ypur health issues!!! :( Have been dealing with some of my own the past few months, never fun!!! :lol: I did not know ypu before, but would really enjoy getting to know you now and make a new friend!!! :D I would also LOVE to see some photos of your tats! Glad to hear you are feeling better and able to start getting back into the swing of things! :) Hope to talk to ya soon!

Thanks you 4!

Nsingleton- I'll pm em to you I'm a bit, got my right fingers done along with inner wrists today!

Lady dobbins- I have the first 2 pins in your sign, I'll browse your trades, hopefully we can work something out

Hello and Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear you were ill! :( I think if I remember correctly you were planning on purchasing some pins from us, but I never heard back from you. I was worried something may have happen so I'm real happy to see you back and well as that's what counts the most! :)

All the best in trading! ^.^

Hi there! I'm a newbie here and just wanted to say sorry that you had health issues, but glad that you're getting better!

I have been to the last few pin releases at DSF and they are becoming more organized with the pin releases. Check out their Facebook page for updates. I believe they have already posted instructions on their Upcoming Beloved Tales pin release for this weekend. Good luck and happy pin trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back