Robin Hood fans

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Shelterkat, Jan 13, 2018 at 8:56 AM.

1. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    253   0   0

Seen at DCA, $15.99[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

pretty Omi likes this.
  2. momin.ator

momin.ator Active Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Oh that is nice.

3. tiggeriffic

tiggeriffic DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Active Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

It should be sold at the Disney Store too. That is the same style as the new Disney Store mugs.

5. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    208   0   0

My friend sent me a photo of these a few weeks ago. I wept inside, since I have SO MANY mugs already and hardly even use mugs. The reverse side, she said, has Little John and Prince John on it, though I haven't seen it in person to see if anyone else is there, too.

They have been giving Robin more love lately (included in the latest designer set, the recent Robin and Marian plushes, and now this) and it's nice because it rarely gets any attention but not nice because my wallet cries if I give in and get them, and I cry when I pass on pretty things to make my wallet happy. :p

6. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

AUGH I was in DCA actually looking at new mugs TODAY!!! I did not see this dangit!

7. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    360   0   0

Dang it.............

Russ says that every time I buy a new mug, I have to get rid of an old one. That's how many mugs I have...................

Drat........

8. SiuJerkJai

SiuJerkJai Mrs. Nesbitt

Rating - 100%
    134   0   0

I'm trying to convince Matt that he needs it. "It's not for me; it's for youuuuuuuu..."