• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

runDisney Minnie Mouse Sneakers, have 7.5, want 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
runDisney Minnie Mouse Sneakers, have 7.5, want 7

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello friends!
I recently received a pair of the yellow Minnie mouse run disney sneakers in a 7.5. After wearing them inside a few times I'm thinking I actually need a 7... does anyone out there have a size 7 that has wanted to trade or sell them?? We could trade and then you can still have a pair to sell haha. I just love them so much but don't think I can really use them without causing some harm to my feet and stuff-- I hear it's pretty important to have properly fitting running shoes :roll:

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back