• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Salutations from a UK newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salutations from a UK newbie

Xanaduhaz

Clinically Pinsane
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hi,

I have been buying pins since 2010 but only recently can I class it as collecting though have never traded with anyone. So a complete newbie.

I am thinking about collecting Lion King mostly though at the moment am not to sure, my collection is a bit random and consists of mostly UK Disney Store LE's. The only flaw in my pin trading plan is that I want to keep all my pins ( have become rather attached to them) ..... hopefully will be inspired seeing everyone elses trading and collecting and will start trading myself! Once I have navigated my way round the site!

Last edited:
Glad you joined the forums. :D I'm sure you'll figure out what pins you'll be willing to trade eventually. Anyhow everyone; Xanaduhaz here is a good friend of mine. :) Welcome to the forums!

Thanks, the forum looks very friendly, am finding my way round..... some of the pictures of peoples collections are amazing, feeling very inspired!!! May have even decided what I want to collect, though will have probably changed my mind in the morning!

Hello from another UK member who joined a couple of days ago.

Welcome to the forum get yourself started the way we did, go on eBay and buy a few of the £3-£5 ones. That way you shouldn't get scrappers and have some to trade. The other thing I did was when the LE ones come out on the website, buy 2 instead of 1 and trade the other :)

Cheers
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back