• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

San Fransico DS Exclusive Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Fransico DS Exclusive Pins

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Sooo after seeing the new SF Chinatown pin on pinpics and on the board here, I figured I had to go check out the San Francisco Disney Store for myself. I was so excited to go today I could barely sleep last night. (I think these shiny pieces of metal are doing something to me!!! :anxious:I think they are taking over! :lol:)

Sooo... here is what they had... I only picked up 9 of the 10 pins they had, I did not care for the other one, Minnie standing in front of a building (SUPER boring!). The other pin is the SF Chinatown pin already on PinPics.

Sorry for the poor picture quality, my camera is out of battery for the cell phone will have to do for the time being. I WILL update the pictures when the camera is back up and running.

These are NOT on PinPics yet from what I can tell.

Chip and Dale - Chinatown with a dangle medallion
cd chinatown.jpg

Tinkerbell over houses in SF
tinkhouses.jpg

Chip and Dale - Fishermunk's Wharf
fishermunks.jpg

Mickey and Minnie in front of Golden Gate Bridge
mm ggb.jpg

Tinkerbell flying over Golden Gate Bridge
tinkbridge.jpg

Stitch on Lombard Street
stitch lombard.jpg

Stitch at Fisherman's Wharf with Sea Lion
stitchwarf.jpg

Mickey, Minnie and Donald on a Trolley
sfgang.jpg

PS - SPOILER ALERT - CM at the Disney Store told me that sometime soon they are to be getting their own set of Vinylmation's just at the NYC store did! WOOHOO!

Those are very cool! Looks like I need to make a trip over there! I hope they're not LE's. They're not, right?

Looks like I need some money for Bart. I don't feel like driving up there.

No they arent LE's :( LOL if they were I would have bought them all today lol. I wish they were though.. Or at least Limited Release.

Lombard AND Steiner Street?? Oh man, gonna need those.
~ I picked up some extras LOL

Last edited:
Where have I been???? Had no clue there was a store there, and they sell pins too??????

I guess it is not all about the Giants anymore. They have to share me with Disney when I am there. :)

Great set! There are a few I wouldn't mind picking up eventually.

It sucks that the 3 Disney stores here in Houston don't even carry pins anymore. How weak is that? :mad:

I had no idea either. I have been asking at other DS around and they have all told me no, none of the stores around here sell pins... Well apparently they need to visit the other stores themselves! LOL... I wish they sold more than just these 10 pins though. But I figure some is better than none lol.

Pins are in the island of your PICTURE #2 that you posted on the linked post. They are right when you walk in the door. I walked throughout the store and missed all of them! I had to ask a CM to show me where they were. I am pretty excited about the Vinyls for SF though. Those are going to be pretty neat!

I would love to buy a few of those pins and probably a vinyl or 2 if someone is willing to shop for me when you go!

Thanks!

Glad you made it over there :) seeing them again makes we want to get more. Might head down there again this weekend. And anyone who would want to buy or trade for those pins send me a message and I could work something out.

Yea, I definetely want to get the fishermunks wharf and one of the tink ones. Does anyone know which pins are at the NY store? I'm going there this summer and wanted an idea of how many I may want.

OH how I miss San Francisco! I'd give anything to go back there! lol. Nikki would it be too much trouble to pick up the stitch and chip n dale on fishermans wharf, and the tink over the golden gate bridge? I'll pay shipping (plus a little extra for your troubles! lol). Let me know! Thanks!

Andrew

I would be more than happy to go back and pick up pins. Please PM me and let me know what you are looking for so I know what I need to pick up :)

Thanks for posting this!! I went by today to pick some up. There were 10 different pins. I got a extra Donald, Mickey, Minnie Chinatown (Don't see it in the OP, its Pin Pics #82548), Stitch with Sea Lions, and Fishermunk's if anyone is still needing.

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!?!?!? I'm going to SF this weekend!!!!! AHHHHHHH Im soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any DPF members that are in the San Francisco area have the opportunity to get to the Disney Store, I would be very interested in the two Chip and Dale pins: Chinatown and Fishermunks Wharf! I would be willing to purchase them, trade for them (pinpics ID: sewingcon) or reciprocate with Disney Store NYC pins!

Connie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back