• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Santa's elves have been very good to me!!!

ZAPPED! Santa's elves have been very good to me!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Okay so I was opening up LBEs today and I got to one from Dawny. I didn't make a trade with Dawny and she had already sent me a very nice Christmas package about a week ago. I open it up and here is what I find:

A very nice Christmas card, inside it says "Hey Ho Ho Okay so the 1st packet is for your Saint of a wife. (boy does she have that statement right) Now it does need some TLC - so yes anothe woman finding a chore for you to do! :) I saw this pin on your signature and remember seeing it at MYDPINS - so I just got up at 2:45 am drove 1 hour to airport, flew to Detroit, then LA, rented a car, drove in traffic 1 hour to Anehiem, waited for the store to open, hagled price and waa la Merry Christmas.

Like anybody is going to believe Dawny got up at 2:45am for anybody or anything. :facepalm:

So my saintly wife opens packet one and this is what she found:

pin48421

I opened my package and about hit the floor:
pin1882

It is gorgeous!!! Now I have to fix my signature again! Yeah!!!

But my happy day didn't end there. I won an auction from beeatingu so I expected to find my auction win. It wasn't there, this beauty was one of these:

pin90495

It is a great scene with Ariel and Flounder. I have a new collection keeper!!!

So to Dawny and beeatingu I can't thank you enough!!! You are awesome!!!

I will be keeping the good pin karma going well into the new year. In fact some zaps have already been sent!

To every body here at DPF, thank you for a great year!!!

It has been great getting to know some of you and even better continuing on with others I have known for years.

Since the world didn't end, let's make next year an even better one.

Merry
Christmas ​to everybody here!!!

Congrats David! Dawny mentioned to sis & me that she thought she saw a pin at My D Pins that was in your signature about two weeks ago (well, a week and a half!)!

Well deserved David. Nice to see pin karma coming back around to you. Have a magical Christmas :D

Listen old man I DID get up at 2:45...i did sleep on the plane, however..which cut into my beauty sleep--not that i need it! Did you fix the tink pin already (thought it would take a slow fella like you days, perhaps weeks) but it looks good!

ok i feel better knowing you have it...my bill arrives tomorrow to air and hotel MERRY STINKIN CHRISTMAS! xo

Back