• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Saying 'Hi!'... sorta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying 'Hi!'... sorta!

Galaxyboy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Update: Managed to make my own account work!!
I'm located at the username Peony!

Hey all!
I'd love to post an introduction for myself... however, I'm posting from my roommate's account! :'(

For whatever reason I'm not receiving any kind of activation emails. Not in my spam, or when I tried a different email address.
So weird!
My roommate had her's working in no time >:'(

So until I can make the registration work...
This is 'Peony' saying hi from GalaxyBoy's account haha!

I'm a Californian who followed in her mom's footsteps and became a pin junkie haha.
Currently, I'm a Marie collector with a small (but growing) collection.
I'm also head-over-heels for Miss Bunny... but I can NEVER find those.

Here's to hoping for the future!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Sorry for the weirdly blank thread.
Thank you for welcoming me.

I have only started collecting pins this year actually and I am unsure of what I'd like to collect.
I thought at first maybe I'd like to collect roger rabbit as it is my favorite Disney movie! But now I am not so sure.
I see so many cute pins out there is is really hard to choose ! I'm starting to learn towards maybe foul fellow or bre'r fox but it doesn't seem like there are many pins of them.

Thank you all again for welcoming me!
I hope I can make many friends here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back