• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Scary Demon Fat Fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Scary Demon Fat Fairy

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
So..... I have not done an Auction in a LONG time (I have been SWAMPED with School). So here is a long awaited Auction!!

Hello again everybody! 2spongey6 here with ANOTHER auction this time for the Scary Demon Fat Fairy a.k.a. Merryweather (Thank Echoharmony for the name! LOL) :) I know it isn't a Beauty and the Beast PODM, but whatever! HAHA

So.... to get rid of any confusion, you are bidding on Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty! :) She is the Blue Fairy!

Sadly, it doesn't come with it's Original Card, but I will have a card for it! :) It will be unique!

End Date: Saturday, December 1, 2012
at 12:01 am PST
Same as Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California

So... without further ado, here is the pin:

pin3796

Pin 3796: Peasant Merryweather
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=3796

There are only 6 People Trading (Myself included) and over 100 People wanting it! So get it before it's gone!

I have included a pic of what Pinpics has up! :)

So now that you know what the pin is... ENJOY bidding! :)

Rules & What Not

• [*=left]All bids must be listed in Comment-Form! In other words, I don't want any Private Messages unless there is a question/concern.
    [*=left]No bid placed after the Ending Time will be valid! :)
    [*=left]If you choose to bid a Piece of Disney Movie, please include either a picture or detailed description of the Scene.
    [*=left]I will keep updating the thread with the Top 3 Bidders as much as PHYSICALLY possible! :D
    [*=left]In case of a bid change, please do not edit. Instead... Make new comment including change.

Nightmare Before Christmas
Alice in Wonderland
Mr. Toad
Ichabod Crane
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean
Stitch
Steamboat Willie
Piece of Disney Movie
Tangled

I will GLADLY send my pin first if the winner chooses so. And when the winner receives the pins I have sent... They can send thiers to me! :)

All in all......

Thank you & Have Fun!!

I keep forgetting to take the California Adventure one off my Wants LOL So I already have that, but you're still in the lead OBVIOUSLY! LOL

Bwahahahaa!! Now you just need to upload a picture of the actual pin with her creepy missing eye so people can see why I named her that!!! *lol* I will bid later!

Leaderboard Update:

Doodlebug86 make a QUICK jump to First!
Tiggermickey is in Second
And Close Behind is Beeatingu in Third!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back