• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scrappers of Pin 42143: LE 100 Disney Auctions - Baseball Series ( Pluto ) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrappers of Pin 42143: LE 100 Disney Auctions - Baseball Series ( Pluto ) ?

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Traded for this pin today then noticed the "bubble hologram" on the back wasn't there. I checked pinpics and it doesn't mention the back of the pin and also has no scrapper alerts. So my question is...

1. Does anyone have this pin? And if so what does the back look like?
2. Can the holograms fall off??? There is an oval where a hologram should be.

For now I'm just going to assume its fake but I have my fingers crossed. I've had HORRIBLE pin luck this weekend (bag of 25 pins stolen at trading tables, unable to go to the UP release, made two completely lopsided trades at park) so it wouldn't surprise me at all, ha! It would just be the icing on the crappy cake.

:)

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about your bad weekend. ):

I do not own this pin, however about the hologram I did have a pin where the plastic MELTED.

I don't know if that is any help.

Hi Amy,

I have this pin in my hand and this is how the back is done:

The pin has two posts, one right behind Pluto's head and the other on the bottom far right behind the microphone.

The hologram is located directly on the back of where Pluto is holding his red cap.

There is a rectangle in the middle at the very bottom of the pin with these words inside of it:
(C) Disney
Disney Auctions.com
Limited Edition 100
Disney Auctions Exclusive
China

And the word Disney and the gavels are imprinted on this pin.

I have never had a hologram fall off, but I guess it is possible. Yet, the person that sent you the pin should have mentioned that it was missing. Sorry that you have had so many problems. Hope this helps.

I don't own this pin but I only found one person selling it on *the website that shall not be named* and they look legit to me. That's a good sign! :)
Sorry about all the bad luck lately, so seem like such an honest trader, totally underserving of all this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back