• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Seeking advice on what to do with set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking advice on what to do with set

FarFromDreams

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Although I'm still fairly new to pin collecting in the grand scheme of things, I am constantly re-evaluating what in my collection I really want and what I thought was just really pretty and neat. I've settled on theming collections for lanyards (library and reading for my masters graduation) or frames (like leading ladies and heroes)

I've had these pins for a while (used someone else's picture though) and I really like them but I don't love them, to be honest I would be happier just getting jumbo castle window of the paris scene and calling it a day at some point. There are other castle pins that I like better and these are just collecting dust.
mCmDt5BqSOu8qBKvwlcUenQ.jpg

I've been trying to figure the best way to go about trading these, after some failed attempts of trading them on pin pics. I wanted to ask the wise sages of the forum what they thought the best way to go about trading them. Should I….

A.) Continue to try to trade them individually
B.) Try to be patient and trade them as a set for a better pin or pins
C.) Get it over with and auction them off on here or pintradingdb

I want to do option C but I've read that they don't recommend auctioning off multiple pins if you haven't done an auction before. I don't think I have another pin that would be worth an auction just to get my feet wet. I appreciate any advice! Even if it's just to be patient and stop over thinking pins.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back