• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Seeking Park Traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Seeking Park Traders!

Seanan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Howdy, y'all!

I am going to WDW this fall with the lovely Vixy and two of our dearest friends, neither of whom has ever been to WDW before. I want to pick up some bulk traders for everyone to have fun with, without resorting to eBay and the risk of scrappers.

I have a budget of around $120-160, and I'm naturally looking to get as many pins as possible. They don't have to be fancy, they just have to be legit. If you've been looking to clear out some traders and want to get some cash in hand, please drop me a line.

Hi Seanan!

Not sure if you're still looking for pins, but we are selling the majority of our collection and have many authentic pins for sale for $3 each (many on original card/in original packaging). Let me know if you want to see photos. If you're on PinPics, we're Dizfan and we're selling all of our traders.

Have a great time on your trip!!

Thanks!
Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back