• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling 2012 Wreck-It-Ralph Collection (DSF, LE, Grails, ETC)

Selling 2012 Wreck-It-Ralph Collection (DSF, LE, Grails, ETC)

themastereddo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
NOTE: EXCEPT FOR THE MYSTERY PINS, ALL PINS COME ON THEIR ORIGINAL BACKER CARDS, NO PLASTIC.
With a heavy heart, I am selling my entire Wreck-It-Ralph collection from 2012. Amazing people in this very forum worked hard to help me obtain all of these pins. Unfortunately, my part-time paycheck isn't cutting it, and with me moving next year, I am forced to sell my collection. I hope that they go to some WiR-lovers or people who will put them to good use trading to people who will give these guys forever homes. All of these pins are 100% authentic, purchased from the source at the time of release. The mystery pins were all bought at once in a full set. If any of the prices seem too high or too low, please PM me and let me know. The prices are all based off of inflation in the past 2+ past years between this site and other pin-selling sites.

Rules:
Not taking trades!
PM for all offers/requests/questions. Do not post here.
PayPal ONLY.
US Residents Only (Sorry!)
If you want to haggle or throw in TNBC pins with a lower price, you're welcome to offer.

Shipping Cost:
Individual Pins - 2.50 Flat
Full Set - 5.00 Flat

Error: Crossed out Marquee pin but it is still available.

358wfo3.jpg
SHEET2.jpg
SHEET3.jpg
SHEET6.jpg

SHEET7.jpg

ORIGINAL DSF SET
King Candy - 250.00 (LE150) SOLD
Marquee - 75.00 (LE500)
Hero Medal - 60.00 (LE300)

Felix - 65.00 (LE300)
ON HOLD
Vanellope - 175.00 (LE300)
SOLD
Taffyta - 175.00 (LE300)
Brick Pound - 150.00 (LE300)

ASK ABOUT SET DISCOUNT

MISCELLANEOUS LE
Opening Day - 60$ (LE2000)
Wreck It - 75$ (UK LE400)
DISNEY LE
Pixel Ralph - 425$ (LE300) SOLD
Sugar Rush Racers - 125$ (LE300)
SOLD

Individual Mystery Pins - 16.00
SOLD:
Vanellope
Candlehead
King Candy
Ralph
ON HOLD:
Felix

ASK ABOUT COLLECTION DISCOUNTS!

Blue Hero Medal: 75$ (Limited Edition) (Not a pin, promotional item passed in limited theatres)

Last edited:
Good luck with your sale!

And this is the first time I have seen the Hero medallion lanyard outside of the bitty picture on pinpics. It's puuuuuurdy! I just don't have the money to spend on getting it when it doesn't fit in my collection.

Wow great black friday deals, why didn't i think pins for black friday? Good luck with your sale :)

Back