• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling some Pins :Aladdin Boxed set and Brutus and Nero (or trade)

Selling some Pins :Aladdin Boxed set and Brutus and Nero (or trade)

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hello all !

I have some pins for sale ! :cheshire:
PM me if interested or if you have any questions

I'll ship them as soon as possible so it can arrive before christmas !

First the Aladdin boxed set (my most valuable pin possesion). Limited Edition 150 ! A beautifull box containing 4 pins:
-Jafar & Iago
-Sultan & Carpet
-Abu with the Forbidden Gem
-Aladdin & Jasmin on the magic carpet
I have an unexpected double and will sell it for reatail price (under actually) + shipping
Price is given in Dollars (EUR €55 excl. Shipping (Shipping varies per country, pm me))

11311260404_ea9169f6be_o.jpg

Second is the Brutus and Nero. a great pin from the EU Villains Sidekicks set. It's Limited edition 300.
from the Rescuers. Its also for retail price + Shipping, the price is given in Dollars (EUR €14 incl. Shipping)
I am selling both but the single pin could also be traded just pm me !
11311303456_c530458636_o.jpg

Anybody wanting the Aladdin set ??? I really need to get it sold (pref. before christmas) It is cheaper than the original disney store retail price !

Back