• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Series Discussion: Princess Perfume Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be in WDW on March 8. If someone needs help getting Aurora (or Mulan & Cinderella if they are still available) let me know. I have an AP so I can pass on that discount to you.

I will be in WDW on March 8. If someone needs help getting Aurora (or Mulan & Cinderella if they are still available) let me know. I have an AP so I can pass on that discount to you.
Id love one if you could. I wont be down until end of April and dont want to miss out on Aurora.

Mulan sold out really quick at dl, I had to buy her. I got an extra cinderella when we went mid Feb. I think the scent will stay. I have a minnie and mickey scented pin that says sweet as a rose, and it still has smell to it...very light, so they do a good job at not being overpowering imo.

Im glad to have the first three, and I can't wait to find out who April is. I hope they release it late in the month, when I am at the park.

400008243636-500x290.jpg

sorry for the double post, but I was unable to edit my previous comment for some reason. anyway, here's the pic!

the rose almost looks like it has a stained glass effect (which would make sense since there's lots of stained glass in the movie). I really hope it looks like that in person!

they are releasing it later in the month, too, on April 17th, but I wont be in CA until the week after, and I have a feeling this pin wont last!

the rose almost looks like it has a stained glass effect (which would make sense since there's lots of stained glass in the movie). I really hope it looks like that in person!

they are releasing it later in the month, too, on April 17th, but I wont be in CA until the week after, and I have a feeling this pin wont last!

Aah, seriously, I hope it does end up stained glass, since each pin seems to have some sort of special element to it (jewels, Free-D, etc.) ... this pin is beautiful! Belle looks like she's gotten a little sun, too, lol.

Resell prices even on eBay haven't been too horrific. I got Mulan and Cinderella in person at DHS, but I bought Aurora on eBay and she was only $17, with free shipping. That's retail for a pin that costs what, $15.95 + tax? I'm really thankful the edition size on this series is so big, and I'm hoping the prices stay reasonable!!

*SQUEAL* Yay yay yay! There's my girl! Hope I can get my hands on one, it's SO pretty!

Becky, I think I can cover you if they don't sell out that morning. I have a friend going (need to give him money up front) that afternoon so crossing fingers they last til afternoon. He missed out on getting the BATB Windows pin (sold out by the time he got there after work).

I'll see if he can get extras by going to other stores (if they last)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back