• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Seriously?? Mystery zapping now? What, you're all scared of what can come??

ZAPPED! Seriously?? Mystery zapping now? What, you're all scared of what can come??

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
In the past year, I think I had 1 mystery zap... in the past week, 3!! I just got another one yesterday, and if the others are going to be difficult to figure out, this one all the more!! No return address!! Like - none!!

The note - hilarious!! Whoever zapped me this must have remembered a little note I put on one of my posts on a Doc zap -- Semper Fi... and hit me right over the head with it!! LOL...

I loved the zap!! I'm now 2 pieces away from the set, and it should look phenomenal!! Thank you so much for the zap, whoever you are... since apparently, I won't ever know! Thank you thank you thank you!

This was the amazing zap:

pin98767

In the past year, I think I had 1 mystery zap... in the past week, 3!! I just got another one yesterday, and if the others are going to be difficult to figure out, this one all the more!! No return address!! Like - none!!

The note - hilarious!! Whoever zapped me this must have remembered a little note I put on one of my posts on a Doc zap -- Semper Fi... and hit me right over the head with it!! LOL...

I loved the zap!! I'm now 2 pieces away from the set, and it should look phenomenal!! Thank you so much for the zap, whoever you are... since apparently, I won't ever know! Thank you thank you thank you!

This was the amazing zap:

pin98767
Very nice! Congrats!! So ah ... which 2 pieces do you need to complete the puzzle? It looks intriguing ...

Last edited:
No fair, that is like psychological warfare. That is not allowed. I'm calling foul on you!! :nono:
Definitely a blow below waist. Mystery zapping is not healthy for anyone ... It just isn't!

Remember (whoever you are) ... The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. :hug:

Oh ... and congrats on the zap! :bigthumb:

Back