• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Setting up a Pre-Trade for Frozen Pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting up a Pre-Trade for Frozen Pins.

jmw1976

New DPF Member
Rating - 99%
95   1   0
Pre-Trade for Frozen Pins.:anxious:
I am looking to set up a Pre-trade for the Frozen pin set release, Again this is a pre trade…The Frozen pin release will be occurring on a Friday and I will be in Hollywood and have a chance to attend. I am looking to trade this set of pins for pins from my want list (jmw1976 on pinpics), again pins from my want list only…not cash or anything else.:nono:

I will not break the set up either, so if you are looking for one pin, look elsewhere.
Please note that nothing is guaranteed due to the system being lottery based, but if you are interested send me an offer through PM, again pins from my want list only…not cash or anything else. :nono:

Should DSF/GSF/Whatever change the release process prior to this and we have agreed upon a trade, I will be in contact with you should something need to be modified on my end. ALSO YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED THE DAY OF THERELEASE OF MY SUCCESS.

AGAIN, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A PRETRADE AND NOTHING IS GURANTEED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back