• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ShellieMay and Duffy Bear Colors?

ShellieMay and Duffy Bear Colors?

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm really in a Duffy and Friends kick right now. I mean, I'm always really into them . . . but I'm super enjoying them lately. I have the 15" Olu plush from Aulani, and a complete set of the mini plush keychains from there (all characters but LinaBell in Aulani outfits -- she just hasn't gotten one yet).
My experience with them is totally from Aulani and the Asian parks, but looking today to see if getting a Duffy and ShellieMay was affordable feasible here, I noticed that ShellieMay looks like she was issued in a brown color when she was at the Disney Parks. But she's supposed to be more of a pink color, right? Was she brown here, or are those just the photos?

Sort of on this topic, anyone here have any of the Duffy and Friends plush? If so, do you have a favorite?

I *think* it's just the photos.

I have a Shellie May from Tokyo Disney that a friend got for me and she is a pale pink color.
I wasn't going to Disneyland when Shellie May debuted there so I have no idea what she looked like then.

I have an Olu plush backback from Aulani because they sold out of the plush by itself. I also have two plush keychains.
Then a Sailor Mickey Mouse holding a mini Duffy plush.
A Duffy from the Flower & Garden Festival from 2017.

I think that's it.

Oh, nice! I'm really drawn to ShellieMay and LinaBell . . . what do you think of the quality and feel of Tokyo ShellieMay? Compared to a Build-a-Bear, how would you rate her?

I really like her. She is a good quality bear and my friend, who picked her out (he looked over a lot of the bears for one with a good expression) did a great job. I'll take a picture, I think she's wearing Duffy's Little Green Men pajamas :D

Oh, I'd love to see a photo!!! She sounds fabulous!
Here you go! She is a very pale pink. She came with the protector for her hang tag too.
82c023eb5e48e586042c46384b5dcf6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back