• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shipping Horror Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping Horror Story

Queen Elsa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you guys think the damaged boxes are bad? Get a load of this. I saved for MONTHS to buy the LE Kristoff as a birthday gift to myself, ironically the only birthday present I really got since no one else bothered to get me one. He was picked up and supposedly shipped on the 9th of March, due to be delivered on the 11th. Well after almost three weeks of his not being delivered I spent a long time on the phone with both UPS and the Disney Store yesterday and he is officially just plain missing and since there are no more all I get is a refund. I cannot believe it I cried and cried, it was like a punch in the face after working so hard to give myself a birthday gift and right now I don't know if I'll be able to afford him on the secondary market unless anyone knows of someone selling at or close to retail? I waited so long for him I am absolutely furious. I cannot believe how awful all this shipping stuff has gotten. It's completely unfair.

If this helps, I bought one of my dolls from someone on Gumtree (not sure if you're in US or UK) and I'm sure they'd be happy to ship to you if they still have it. Not much interest in Kristoff in the UK secondary market from what I've seen of late. This is very close to retail too.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/baby-toys/...kristoff-doll-1-of-3-500-globally-/1105429630

So sorry to hear about more UPS/ Disney delivery problems!

Wow, thanm you so much! I am in the US, so shipping may put it higher for me. I may have found one that's about $60 above retail in the US, but still I'm trying to convince myself to do it after paying retail and not getting him. But I will get him somehow, haha. And that's good to hear about his interest, thank you!

I ended up paying over double retail price for my Elsa and Anna because I couldn't imagine having just one even though I only really wanted Anna. These damn dolls make us do crazy things. Best of luck!

Sorr this happened to you. I'm sure Krisoff is still available in some UK stores and shipping would probably be about £25 so £97 in total.

You could try calling DS UK and phone ordering? I know the store in Harrods does phone orders but they didn't have dolls in store when I went...

Ugh. Having dealt with shipping horror situations myself, I have the utmost sympathy for you. Any way to find out what happened? Was it showing as delivered on the tracking? How'd it go missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back