• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Show Me The Pins -- How to Spread the Word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show Me The Pins -- How to Spread the Word?

showmethepins

Gotta Find Mickey Pins!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi Everyone,

It's Jared again from Show Me The Pins. As many of you know we're starting an exciting online pin trading project on January 1, 2011. We appreciate all of the suggestions and input you've provided so far. I was hoping you could provide some suggestions on the best ways to generate interest and traffic to our website during the final couple of weeks prior to the project starting. I think the more people we can get involved, the more fun it will be for all of the participants. Anyway, if you have any good ideas please share them. Thanks again for all of your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back