• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

Disnerd1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Someone on my local buy and sell site is selling a hidden mickey pin... on it's original backing
:banghead: :facepalm:

It said on his ad that it was "purchased in Orlando". I asked him where exactly he bought it and he responded with "Florida"... I then asked the same question again and he went on this big spiel about how he bought a pin to trade for it, so technically he did buy it... Eh, what? :/

No, the only way to get these is to trade them off of the cast member lanyards. They aren't sold, and they have no backer cards.

I know in California, the some of the local shops that are in hotels "sell" them on cards. Of course they are scrappers.

No, the only way to get these is to trade them off of the cast member lanyards. They aren't sold, and they have no backer cards.

Not entirely true. The current set you cannot purchase but older sets are sold in mystery bags of two pins per bag. For example, many locations across the WDW Resort are selling pink mystery pouches which have two random 2015 Hidden Mickey Pins from Wave A. There is also a mystery pouch selling theWave B from 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back