• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Signature size reminder, warnings start tommorow 4/6/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's at 300 height right now.

I know it looks like 300 but I swear I changed the actual size to 225. After I uploaded the image, it expanded on its own. Is it possible your compression rate is off? When I open the image using my Windows Photo Viewer, it looks almost identical in size to your ruler signature.

I know it looks like 300 but I swear I changed the actual size to 225. After I uploaded the image, it expanded on its own. Is it possible your compression rate is off? When I open the image using my Windows Photo Viewer, it looks almost identical in size to your ruler signature.

It looks good to me now, but it wasn't a few minutes ago. Maybe our websites were loading a cached version.

By the way, in the Signature Settings, under Upload Signature Picture - Option 2, it says "The maximum size of your custom image is 650 by 400 pixels or 125.0 KB (whichever is smaller)." Someone should probably change that for new users.

Thanks for the reminder! I didn't know about the new rule. It gave me an excuse to create something new and cute (although not-Disney. I couldn't help it). :hsd:

Hi Grim! I resized mine as well ... according to what the picture says on my computer it's 225 pixels tall and 215 wide ... but I want to make sure it's within the rules when it actually shows up here. Is this signatue ok?? Thank you!! *bjr

How exactly can you check? I know mine is super tall but I don't know how much I need to edit.

Last edited:
starry_solo - Yours is 310 x 233, the height needs to be lowered by 8 pixels.
chipdale123 - Yours is 477 x 253, the height needs to be lowered by 28 pixels.
LiliMay - Yours is 647 x 471, the height needs to be lowered by 246 pixels. I use photoshop to tell sizes. I also use my browser, Chrome. If I open the image up by itself in a new tab, the dimensions of it are listed on the tab, if that makes any sense.
bjean & caw caw rawr - Yours are both fine. :)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. :anxious:

starry_solo - Yours is 310 x 233, the height needs to be lowered by 8 pixels.
chipdale123 - Yours is 477 x 253, the height needs to be lowered by 28 pixels.
LiliMay - Yours is 647 x 471, the height needs to be lowered by 246 pixels. I use photoshop to tell sizes. I also use my browser, Chrome. If I open the image up by itself in a new tab, the dimensions of it are listed on the tab, if that makes any sense.
bjean & caw caw rawr - Yours are both fine. :)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. :anxious:

This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back