• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Signatures HELP HELP HELP

Signatures HELP HELP HELP

Mad hatter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
okay my wife and kids will tell everyone I am technology challenged I have read thru all the post on making a signature with my grails and I STILL can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone please help me? I am just stumped everyone's signatures are fantastic and I am green with envy any help would be greatly appreciated

Connor the cave man

:meeko:I made a signature and it's pretty.... But for the life of me I can not figure out how to post the darn thing on here so it shows up when I post. :( gahhhhh meh. Someone help please.

Back