• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Signup!!! New murder game--yet to be titled

Signup!!! New murder game--yet to be titled

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok here it is a long awaited signup for a NEW Murder Game...signup will start now and end on Sept.30th. The game will then start on Oct.1st. I have not titled the game, but I can say it is Halloween themed and that it will take place in Tokyo Disney Resort(all of it). You can sign up wth your character choice now, but SCAR is not available this game.

****Also please reread the rules as some changes have been made.:anxious:

Last edited by a moderator:
The mystery detective reporting for duty. My name shall remain anomyous for now while I try to figure out who I am.

Last edited:
I have a question already:) I died in the previous game so can I play the same character this game or do I need to pick a new character? I re-read the rules and it didn't say. Thanks.

Aurora reporting for duty!!

OOC - Margret I believe that since this game is not a continuation of the last one you should be able to be the same character . . . Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

Yea, then Inspector Dodo reporting for duty, SIR. Transport is loaded and ready to board the plane to Tokyo. See you Oct. 1

Brother Ray reportin in from the bayou. . . Imma gonna solve this murder for the love of my dear sweet Evangeline . .

(first time player - hope we don't do too badly and can keep up. . my hubby may also be playing for me some nights depending on my schedule)

From deep within Evil Inc, That business home of some of Villiany's most feared and horrendous of characters, past the firefalls, and beyond the dozens of large cauldrons brewing noxious odors and foul tastes into the air in the main lobby.
Past the loud Pirate muzaked outer offices of J. Hook OBE, down the hall from the oceanic sounds of one Glut. Esq offices<resident attorney dont you know> , and just past the eyeslaughter that is the entrance to Medusa's Childcare Center, a particular conversation is growing in volume and intensity. From inside a simple office door, decorated solely with a stylized Skull, comes an irate voice, at first just loud and annoyed, then growing in both volume and hostility!

"Look, Im trying to run a well organized business here, You capice?" The voice sounds vaguely NY like,It also sounds like someone who defiantely is not used to questioned or put off.
"What do you mean you dont know?
Would you please tell me how, because I cant believe you dont know,I mean your saying someone is killing people up there and thereby skewering my entire operational overhead by not registering these deaths first, with ME!!" The urgency on the self importancy of the speaker are evident to anyone standing even in the halls listening through the door.
" I am the big guy down here, Arent I?
I mean this ENTIRE underworld, yes the Elysian Fields, and Purgatory and ... well that really nasty place too. THEY are all under my jurisdiction arent they?
Well arent they?"
The speaker pauses, obviously listening to the other ends responses to his demands and accusations.
" I sent P&P there about a week ago to investigate,
They did arrive?
Well how very nice of you to at least let me know they were there!"
The speakers voice lowers several decibels and mutters
"Bueracratic PINhead!!"

"What was that ?? " the voice now rises to a crescendo,

"HE SAID WHAT? " A tremor shakes the very foundation of EVIL INC, several windows from the upper floors are shattered and the shattering glass makes a sound like, well like breaking glass.!!
"IF I HAVE TO GO UP THERE........., to that place, ? " the sounds drop down to conversational levels,

"Wait a minute which one is it?
I know there all pretty much the same but there are lots of differences between them,
YES!! it does make a difference."

The conversation ends, the office is quiet for a moment and suddenly the door open up.
A small poping sound is heard, reminescent of a gas bubble igniting, and a burst of flame erupts from beyond the door into the corridor.
A blue skinned figure walks out into the hall, his long robes trailing behind him, the scent of brimstone and sulfur waft at his passing, and in the hall a potted plant wilts at his glance.
The figure looks up to the heavans,
"Ahh yeah you must be laughing to yourself real good huh little brother? Hades goes to Disneyland, Ha Ha ha.... and TokyoDisneyland at that!!!!"

Darryl, I have a feeling your take on Hades will just be hilariously on target!

And of course, I'm in again ... as an occasional grin without a cat but never a cat without a grin.

The only thing is ... I'm going out of town at the end of October and, at that point, will continue to keep up on my tablet (still involved, but quite likely as a VIP). I don't know if you want me to just start out as a VIP or become a VIP if it turns out that I don't think I'll be able to keep up with the full game from out of town ... either works with me.

well I've never done this before and I'm still a little confused but I'll give it a try. How about Ariel as my character!

Ok everyone...just a few more hours of signup left. The game will start tomorrow(Japan Time) the title is going to be HAPPY Easter....MR. JACK:A Halloween Mystery

I know you are going huh? right now, but as you will see Halloween in Tokyo Disney resort has gone to hell in a....well an easter basket and it is up to you to solve the mystery of who is causing all the chaos. And well if there is a death or two along the way so be it...I mean Hades can take care of the paperwork on that one. Jack Skellington will be appearing so along with Scar he is unavailable.

OOC*Stef just start as a regular player and go VIP when you have to.

Last edited:
hmmm this sounds interesting. I just read the rules so i would like to join. is there a list of characters? I didn't find it.

Last edited:
OK lol . . I am not brushed up on my Japan time - Tomorrow for me is still the 30th. About what time PST will we be begining?

Don't worry about Japan time (Though it's about +16 hours from where you are)... Wally will give ample amount of time to check in. He knows that he has players from all over the world, and will give enough time to allow you not to be eliminated.

hmmm this sounds interesting. I just read the rules so i would like to join. is there a list of characters? I didn't find it.

Nope! Just choose your favorite character and tag along! There may be a few characters that either "regulars" play or are "off limits" for this game... but those are pretty hard to choose from. Only characters off limits so far are the characters listed above by people who have signed up, Scar, and Jack Skellington.

You do know that this weekend is the big 40th Anniversary bash at the Magic Kingdom. Since I'm going I will have to post from my phone and they will be short, but I will post. Thanks. Sincerely, Inspector Doto

It will take a few days to get the MG motor running full speed anyway so short posts to check in will be fine. I am officially closing signups here.

I think I have chosen and I will be playing Timon if that's alright. I will also be having him wear a Halloween costume as it is the best time of the year!

Back