• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Sleeping beauty beloved tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be adding a toy story PODM to my bid .its woody flying across the cell with spike butting his feet :)

With this bid I'm supporting your current obsession:

Pin 83709: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's The Jungle Book
e1beab0c-1985-4271-bd25-56dec0b8d2fa_zpsbd90d6e5.jpg

Pin 91392: Piece of Disney Movies - Steamboat Willie

a76d7dd8-6e41-467f-ae8a-21a7f771f33e_zps77e0f5a3.jpg

Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King
LionKingPODM2.jpeg

I'll add one more, just for fun :). So... all 4 of the PODMs! Good luck to all of you!

Pin 92038: Piece of Disney Movie- Lonesome Ghosts
LG4.jpg

Please forgive me I copied the wrong Lonesome Ghosts scene :(. That one is already traded away. Please use this one instead Sorry!
LG2.jpg

Pin 92038: Piece of Disney Movie- Lonesome Ghosts

Last leaderboard
1. Cowcio/ vcanaya (pending scene)
2. Bullet/stonecoldboo316/lbrown193/ disney25
3. Nuwintrader5654/ babicam

VERY CLOSE!! auction closes at 9:00pm PST. Bids posted on or after 9:01 will not be accepted
good luck and thanks for all the bids!!!

I'll add
Pin 90857: DSF - Fathers Day 2012 - Belle and Maurice her Dad (Surprise Release) and
Pin 4190: WDCC - Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere & Cogsworth (3 pin set)

Ok after A LOT of deliberation we finally decided on a winner! Congratulations..............

COWCIO!!!! (Pm coming)

It was a super tough decision especially with a grail being offered but thank you all for such great bids!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back