• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sneak Peek: Animators Collection - Cinderella Accessory Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dresses are so cute!!! i hope they offer the clothing separately so I can buy it for my animator dolls. I dont think Ill buy myself another animator doll :/ theres no more room in my house !!! lol

That's really cute. The little princess range is rather fascinating and adorable isn't it? I assume it's only a matter of time before we'll find out whether the other princesses have been treated to similar accessories. Dress is absolutely gorgeous.

Now available in the UK

Disney Animators' Collection Cinderella Doll and Accessories Set has just been released in the UK online and in stores in the past week. It is not yet available in the US. But a member of Flickr has posted that he saw the doll last Tuesday in a DS in Toronto, Canada.

Product information from the UK Disney Store website:

Cinderella Doll By The Disney Animators' Collection
Item No. 411044839172P
£35.00

Description

This gorgeous Cinderella doll will capture all the magic of the classic film. Posable and with realistic hair, she also comes with two dresses, a coat hanger, a dress maker's mannequin and several other accessories.

Product Details

•Cinderella toddler doll
•Part of the Disney Animators' collection
•Posable arms, legs and head
•Includes a spare dress, coat hanger and dress maker's mannequin
•Plastic figures of Suzy the mouse and a bluebird
•Sewing basket and sewing book accessories
•Doll measures H40 x W17cm approx
•Box measures H41 x W37 x D15cm approx
•Suitable for children aged 3 years+
•WARNING: not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts
•Exclusive to Disney Store

The set is now available on DS US website:

http://www.disneystore.com/new-cinderella-doll-set-disney-animators-collection/mp/1319836/1000995/

6070040900351-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back