• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sneaky Zap!

ZAPPED! Sneaky Zap!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
So Bruna goes down to get the mail and comes back with a LBE asking me, "Are you expecting anything from Amy and David?" Given that I had not made any trades and was not expecting anything, her question caught me by surprise.

We opened it together and found these amazing pins!

The pictures online DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT even come slightly close to doing these pins justice!

Dylan was immediately in love with the pins and started pointing to all the different characters and naming them all. :)

David and Amy, thank you for this wonderful surprise!!! Your generosity and sneakiness never fail to amaze us!

Here are the pics of the pins.

photo3_zpsc4c262f9.jpg

photo1_zps1f43f852.jpg

Last edited:
We absolutely loved the pins David! Thank you!! Seeing our son look at the pins, line them up and say "Wooooooow!" is a great feeling! For that and everything else you and Amy do for this community we are very grateful! :hug:

Woot! Woot! Congrats Alex on the very cool zap!! That David and Amy (well mostly David cause Amy is an absolute doll!!) can't be trusted :rofl:. It's good to know that the collaboration between the Zag & the Fish has NOT affected the zapping world, lol! :naughty: No one is safe!! :anxious:

Congrats all around! I'm soooo happy to have met David and Amy in person! They are truly wonderful people!! The Knight and his Lady are amazing!! :bowdown:

Back