• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So excited to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited to be here!

88youngns

Youngns4Disney
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just stumbled across this forum looking for pins for my kids for Christmas. I have been a fan of Disney all my life and thankfully married a guy who loves all things Disney and happily we have two kids who are truly Disney babies! Both have annual passes and my husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary there. We've seen the pins for years but never really got into it until my daughter's friend gave her her first pin two years ago. Now the kids collect whenever they are there but I stay up into the wee hours of the night searching for pins to give them as birthday and Christmas gifts. I was researching for "A piece of Disney History" pins and that's how I found this site. Can't wait to learn more from you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back