• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So... I have peoples Holy Grails but never get Requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I have peoples Holy Grails but never get Requests?

Truckinallngt

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Is it because my wants are too small? All the requests I ever seem to get are a hidden mickey for one of my hard to get pins and at events, all I ever attract is people who pick out my 10 best pins when all I want is a pretty pin, I'd rather these pins go to people who truly want them, so check out my trades...

Yeah, a small wants list definitely limits the trading opportunity. :( We do have some matches so I'll send a PM.

I would trade with you but I do not have any of your wants. Feel free to check my traders to see if there might be anything you want. I am also willing to purchase pins as well.

I posted this because I read a post about a boxed Tink that I had and how everyone was trying to get it to help this one person and I realized I wasn't even in the loop, I posted happy to help but it got me thinking how I very rarely trade, I know I could buy all the new pins I want, but trading is so much fun, so PM or post exactly what you want and I will look and probably find something in your trades that I didn't even know I wanted...

Howdy fellow Floridian!

I'm interested in this pin:

Let me know if you see anything in my trades!

Hey there!

Check out my traders. I am really interested in your It All Started With Walt Beauty and the Beast. Let me know if we can work something out. :)

I have the same complaint, except I have alot of trades & wants. I think the pin community is running out of gas,lol... j/k but yes I rarely get requests myself.

Although many moons ago we had a pin divorce we are still married Grumpy74... you my dear run to the post office every day I go once a month... no posting on my post... I feel invaded LOL

you do indeed, but do I have anything you want... I barely have dalmation pins

I've had to expand my collection to keep my pin trading habbit going.

You do have this 101 Dalmatian themed magnet:
pin25765

You also have some PTN pins I am looking for
pin46047th72
pin47414th72
but I'm afraid I don't have a lot of what you are looking for.

You do have one of my Grails! See in my signature... But I don't have any of your wants. :(. Please check my traders and see if we could possibly work something out. I'd love to trade with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back