• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! So in a completely unrelated Story...

ZAPPED! So in a completely unrelated Story...

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Yes that is a play on words. :lol: Several days ago (I know, shame on me for not posting this sooner) I made a purchase from Kayla (Story). I got a great deal on an Alice pin, but Kayla decided that I needed a zap. She sent me this great Snow White pin:

Then I posted about wanting the Fantasia Hippo ptd pin that was recently released and Rachel (fordracing31) told me she would get me one when she went. We made a nice trade for it and she decided I needed a zap also and sent me this great Olaf pin:

Thank you both for your kindness!!!

Hey, I love play on words and puns! But that's another story (teehee! =>)

David, I know you always say the best way to get you back is thru zapping others, but I can't help but send an extra shiny treasure your way when the opportunity falls in my lap after all the smiles you give me and others here! (Don't worry tho, my mind is stirring up some ways to get you back zapping others style :cool:)

Your welcome and it can't thank you enough for all you do for this site and everyone here!! :hug:

Love your Olaf too, so awesome of Rachel!! :hsd:

Last edited:
Back