• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

So many pins... so little money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many pins... so little money!

supertank

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I was just looking through PsychoPixie's pin sale, which provided a link to upcoming releases for December and there are soooo many that I want. Add that to all the ones that I want already, and I'm thinking I'm going to need to get a part-time job to support this hobby! The pins aren't too expensive, but the 1000 that I want really add up, haha! Anybody have a few thousand dollars they don't really want anymore??? :lol:

Whoever gives them the few thousand dollars, all I have to say is....... ME NEXT PLEASE!!!

I am with you on this one!!! :bigthumb: Though I am thinking a need to find some long lost wealthy relative with no descendents, who can give me a rather large pin trust fund! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back