• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!

Completed Game: Sockgnome's help fund our nursery game; ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE MAIL!
For the grand prize selection I will select these pins please:
1st Grand Prize: Pin 142247 Artland - Aristocats - Kittens Totem
2nd Grand Prize: Artland The Ballad of Mulan LE 150 Pin (no Pinpics #)

Both are pins I regret not getting when they released, so very excited for both. Thank you!
They're yours! I'm so glad they're both pins that you will enjoy!

For consolation, this pin please: Classic D Mickey Mouse from 2007 (couldn’t find on Pinpics)

@summerskin you are up for consolation next.

And if acceptable, I am asking for my 3rd pick spot (in main selection) be swapped with summerskin for her spot 28. So if approved, @summerskin you are up to pick next in main selection.

For consolation, this pin please: Classic D Mickey Mouse from 2007 (couldn’t find on Pinpics)

@summerskin you are up for consolation next.

And if acceptable, I am asking for my 3rd pick spot (in main selection) be swapped with summerskin for her spot 28. So if approved, @summerskin you are up to pick next in main selection.
I am fine with that, I will make changes to the master list tomorrow :)

ok I’m dying. I know it’s only in the grand prize randomizer but I just knew I was getting last or first. My special kid choked on the metal nose bridge from his face mask last week (long story but all good after 10 hrs at urgent care/ER) and then yesterday he broke a wheel off his wheelchair. Yea so either my luck was going to stay crappy or fate was going to smile on me finally.

But seriously congrats to @TheMickeyMouseRules - you should buy a lottery ticket definitely.

I believe I am next for the consolation prizes. I would like this one please

Pin 16517 Pin Trading Starter Kit (Toy Story) Bullseye & Jessie

And @firechief18 is up for both picks now.

#40 Please.
Pin 68063 DS - 70th Anniversary Pinocchio - DVD/Blu Ray Pre-order (GWP)
Pin 115895 DLP - Tsum Tsum - Figaro
Pin 116174 Disney Tsum Tsum Mystery Pin Pack - Series 2 - Figaro
Pin 135503 DS - Wisdom Collection - July 2019 - Figaro

@TheMickeyMouseRules you're up again

Please add this one to my selections:
23. Hong Kong Disney Trading Carnival Chip and Dale Toast Pins LE 800 (no Pinpics #)

Thank you.

@cyke23 you're next to pick.

Thank you everyone for runnning with the pick list today! I've been in doctor's appointments all day and just got home, so the pick list has been updated with what prizes are still available. I'm happy to say that, at least for now, I've been released back home and am not back in the hospital :)

You guys are the best!

Sorry - long day. I'll take #32 -
Pin 50349 DisneyShopping.com - 2006 Advent Pin Set #3 (Mary Poppins with Mickey and Minnie Mouse)
Disney Parks 2020 Christmas Gift Card Pin- Mickey Mouse only (no Pinpics #)
Disney Parks 2020 Christmas Gift Card Pin- Goofy only (no Pinpics #)

@firechief18 I believe you are up again.

#39 -
Fantasia 80th Anniversary Mystery Pin - Large Mushroom Only (no Pinpics #)
Fantasia 80th Anniversary Mystery Pin - Diana Only (no Pinpics #)
Pin 46895 WDW - Where Magic Lives - Sorcerer's Hat - Hinged Stained Glass
Disney Store Fantasia Flair Pin Set - Madame Upanova Only (no Pinpics #)

@timeerkat you're up.

Back