Some people are unbelievable...

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by CCofRR13, Nov 18, 2017.

1. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

I purchased a pin from someone on FB. I received the pin wrapped in one, thin layer of used bubble wrap in a regular, letter-sized envelope.

As I always do, I sent the seller a quick message to thank them and let them know that the pin arrived. I decided not to comment on the lack of protection of the pin and just make a note not to purchase from them again.

The seller actually sent me a message back, "Wow, that was fast. Is the pin broken?"

Excuse me?????? Was she hoping it was? Unbelievable...

2. pinnochiolover

pinnochiolover DPF Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Amazing, .... (my thoughts exactly: "Excuse me?????? Was she hoping it was?") ...... laughable, You were most gracious for saying nothing. I got a pin last week in a white envelope with no packaging, I DID give feedback on the lack of packaging.

CCofRR13 likes this.
  3. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Yikes!

CCofRR13 likes this.
  4. IceQueenSupreme

IceQueenSupreme Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

What kind of thing is that to say?? I can’t even fathom as to why that would be a sellers natural reaction. I also had one come in recently that was in nothing but a letter envelope that had been folded and stapled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCofRR13 likes this.
  5. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Eek!

CCofRR13 likes this.
  6. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    157   0   0

Perhaps yours was not the only pin sent out this way, and someone else's pin arrived broken. So the seller was verifying that yours wasn't.

CCofRR13 likes this.
  7. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Wow, A 25 pack of bubble mailers is $5 at sams/Costco, amazon has a 50pk at $8. How much did he/she charge for shipping? Do people not know regular envelopes get sorted in a machine that bends them at high speeds, pins will probably break if not manually sorted out...

CCofRR13 likes this.
  8. akbecker246

akbecker246 Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

That is odd response. Do you know of the seller is a newby? Maybe they haven't figured it out yet?

CCofRR13 likes this.
  9. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

She could be a newby and as Hopemax stated other pins arrived damaged from lack of protection.

I did respond to the question about the condition of my pin. Hopefully, she has learned a lesson.

10. Sami

Sami Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

That's stinky, hopefully it's just a Newbie and it wasn't with intent to send the pins poorly packaged. Unless the pins were already damaged and that's why they're sending them that way... seems like a silly mistake, hopefully they'll correct their packaging problems.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

11. tiggermickey

tiggermickey DPF Correspondent DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    1591   0   0

Dang I hate that ,I have had that happen several times