• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sora! It's too much! But I adore ya.

ZAPPED! Sora! It's too much! But I adore ya.

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
I can't post pictures in an initial post, so please read on for the fun details.

Last edited:
Okay, we’ve all gotten zaps and they are always awesome. But there’s awesome and then there’s bonkers nuts awesome and I think this one falls in the latter category.

I got an absolutely incredibly wonderful zap from the equally incredibly wonderful @SoraPandora. She gave me this fantastic HM pin that I have been looking for for many many years now. Actually, I kind of gave up on getting it since I never see a legit version of it, only scrappers. And this one looks very much legit. So I think my set is now complete!

14e91cd8ac902a7eae764f70e58447b3.jpg

That alone would have been a fantastic zap and I would be very happy. But there’s more! She also included this beautiful ornament with not just the wonderful bunny Thumper on it but lots of other bunnies. It’s a delightful bunnypalooza on a string!

76b849679553116ba37bb8dc541fd4dc.jpg

Incredible right? But wait, there’s still more! And this piece is nuts. I didn’t even know Popsies exist! And now I am the proud owner of this phenomenal Mali Popsie. I had no idea what to expect and literally laughed out loud when I pressed the button.

105f71df629079b16943580a4f491189.jpg

I don’t know how Sara knew I had a bit of a Mali Funko thing going, but she is right at home.

ffc027ec24c6957995a22d40e5205939.jpg

Thank you so much Sara! I love all of it. Way too generous, but much appreciated. Thank you!

6f48103643505b335b59348c692fab79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back