• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Southern Bell Series- Lilo and Stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern Bell Series- Lilo and Stitch

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Hey everyone,

I recently bought this pin from the bay and I was hoping if anyone could compare it to one they bought directly from Disney. While I don't see any signs of it being a scrapper, there is an alert for it on pinpics and I think it would just ease my mind to see a real version of this pin from Disney just to be sure.

Here is my pin. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
P1040621.jpg

I don't have this pin but I think yours looks pretty good. If I recall correctly, on the scrappers they filled part of her hair with her flesh tone so it looked like Lilo had a big bald spot!

I have this pin from disney and it's exactly what mine looks like! You're good! lol

I'm not sure if this is the camera angle. But looks to me like her left eye (the one near Stitch) is completely black. Mine has a black pupil and white showing. Also bought directly from Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back