• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Squeeee! Mystery Zap! Whoever You Are, Thank you!!! <3 =D

ZAPPED! Squeeee! Mystery Zap! Whoever You Are, Thank you!!! <3 =D

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Went to collect the mail today, and I received a package with "DPF Trader" on the envelope, and an address I didn't recognize. =O

I opened the package, and was so excited to see the last remaining princess border pin I was looking for :eek::

2AFCC88F-664B-4493-BF35-FB66389F52A6-1651-000002436F1AEEC5_zpsa24492d7.jpg

While the Aurora pin was ever so dainty....

tumblr_l9qtslcOgE1qdp561o1_250.gif

My reaction was not really princess-like...

disney-movie-4-8.gif

Thank you, Thank you "DPF Trader"!! :hug:

I hope to be able to thank you personally! You so made my day and once again I am humbled by the kindness of DPF members!! :) :) :)

Group shot of her with her princess buddies minus Belle who is on her way from a purchase! :) (Excuse the picture quality- will have to get a better one when I stop spinning around in happy circles XD)

2AFDE5D9-7CF9-4AE9-83CA-4C461AA8CBB9-1651-00000243BBA1D0A6_zps3c736e4c.jpg

I love it so much!!! <3 <3 <3 DPF... you guys are just awesome!!! ^.^

Last edited:
Awesome!!! Congrats Kayla!! Loooove your princess group shot! You've got some beautiful princess pins, girl!! Especially the Designer Snow! Man, every time I see that pin I just have to sit there and drool at it :drool: Just gorgeous! Congrats!

Wow! How nice. I wonder if your mystery zapper will ever reveal themselves. Keep us posted!

Haven't yet, but in case they are reading this thread "Squeeeee! Thank you again!!!" :hug: My Belle pin from this series just arrived today so I will have to update soon with a new pic when I get the chance! :)

So happy for you !! Your kind zapper contacted me for your addy, but I shall respect her privacy and keep mum ;)

Aww!!! :hug: I won't pressure you for their username :lol: Must find a legitimate way to solve the mystery!
detective.gif

Awesome!!! Congrats Kayla!! Loooove your princess group shot! You've got some beautiful princess pins, girl!! Especially the Designer Snow! Man, every time I see that pin I just have to sit there and drool at it :drool: Just gorgeous! Congrats!

Thank you Nikki!! :D I hope you can add one to your collection one day! She's and Queen of Hearts are my favorite of the designer designs <3 I'm so happy the page is coming together well and I have enough room for more princesses too! =)

Thanks so, so much everyone and thanks so much again to the kind member who zapped me!! :hug:

Back