• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Star Wars 2 Vinylmation release & signing @ DLR

VINYL Star Wars 2 Vinylmation release & signing @ DLR

Thel91

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else was able to experience this event? My hubby and 2 younger kids were able to get our 3 vinyls purchased today signed by the artist Casey Jones. The little ones even got a photo with him. :). It was so cool and we had a great time! We love the detail on these vinyls! Our first vinyl was Greedo, then the next 2 were Luke. My daughter was hoping for Princess Leia, of course! Luckily for her, the awesome couple in line ahead of us (for artist signing) was nice enough to to trade her! :)

I was there and had a great time also. Disney really kept it very organized and Casey even signed my super vinylmation! It was a good time!

Back