• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
STAR WARS Princess Leia Pins.

LaLaLaaana

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I have had these pin for quite sometime, and even though I am a HUGE Star Wars geek fan (Original fan: New Hope is my favorite), I really am looking to make a trade for some of the pins on my wants list: These pins were all bought at Star Trader in Hollywood Studios (Disney World). ( After my parents made our entire family do those embarrassing face-on-character pictures... my 1 year old sister at the time was super imposed onto Aalya Secura's face)

cdleiaslavekissbuttonsmall.jpg

Though this Princess Leia pin is not listed on PinPics, it was purchased at Star Traders.
pin69451

Pin 69451: Minnie Mouse - I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee (This pin is FIRST RELEASE)

Both pins should have their links to pinpics. Minnie as Princess Leia has 11 Trading and 41 wanting.

Thanks to everyone in advanced!

AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

tumblr_lfet0lkdl61qguurxo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Cute pins, I hope someone snatches them up!
Side note, I had my picture taken as Aalya Secura, too! :lol: So much fun!

My baby sis looked so adorable! That baby face on such a lady body!!
Mom and I fought over Princess Leia but because there was a Leia and Han pic...mom and dad did that one. I took was then Padme :D which was totally okay!! It was such a blast!! haha

My son would love this one! Take a look at my traders and let me know if you see anything you like!

pin69451

Pin 69451: Minnie Mouse - I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookiee (This pin is FIRST RELEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back