• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Starting new pin trading club in tampa area

Starting new pin trading club in tampa area

puppysnuggler

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
STARTING PIN TRADING CLUB IN THE TAMPA AREA!! ANYONE OUT THERE INTERESTED IN PIN TRADING ON A REGULAR BASIS IN THE TAMPA AREA? TIRED OF ONLY GETTING TO TRADE ONLY ONCE A YEAR AT THE BIG "TRADE EVENT"? WELL IM STARTING A DISNEY TRADING CLUB THAT WILL MEET ONCE EVERY MONTH ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON. DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE, WILL DICTATE WHERE THE MEET WILL TAKE PLACE. A WEB SITE IS IN THE MAKING SO LOOK FOR IT IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS. IN THE MEAN TIME IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED SEND ME A MESSAGE SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST. I LOOK FORWARD TO NEW FRIENDS AND MANY TRADES. I KNOW IT WILL BE A GREAT TIME FOR EVERYONE!!
THANKS, CHRIS:hsd:

hi there and thanks for your interest!! do you know any other way to help spread the word. im going to the pin trading night at wdw on may 11. im going to be passing out flyers to help promote the meets. depending on the response will dictate what size/where i have it. i already have the use of the club house at the apartment complex where i live. if its not large enough, i have a another place in mind that has more room. if this is the case i would have to charge a nominal fee (about $5 per adult) to help cover the cost of the room rental.
im really looking forward to getting a regular group together. now that disney drastically reduced the chances to trade, we need to create our own avenue to practice our love of pins!! hope to see you soon and if you have any ideas or any other people that might be interested, send me a message.
thanks again and happy trading,
chris

HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE NEWLY FORMED CENTRAL FLORIDA DISNEY PIN CHASERS!!! Its been a long time coming that we got a way to regularly trade pins. this club will meet once a month at the embassy suites in brandon, fla on the 2nd or 3rd saturday on every month from 1pm to 5pm. 4 hours of glorious trading. i know its going to be great fun for everyone and a new way to trade and make new friends. i have had many people contact me from all over florida that are interested in coming. it should be a great turnout. so spread the word and bring a friend!!
i will be at the disney trading night on friday May 11 so if anyone has questions you can see me there. i'll also be passing out flyers that night for the club so you can grab one of those.
the club is open to everyone who is interested. the only thing i ask is a $5 per adult and $2 per 12-17 yr old small fee to cover the cost of the hotel meeting hall. right now im paying for everything myself so i can get this club up and going. i also want to start up a pin trading board. ive put alot of my own pins on it but would appreciate any donations that anyone wants to add.
if anyone needs to contact me for any questions or to lmk there coming my email is cmohrdisney@gmail catchy isnt it

I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON JUNE 16TH!! THANKS, CHRIS

Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon
10220 Palm River Road, Tampa, FL - 33619
813 413 3905 office
813 653 1905 hotel

Back