• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Still a NEWBIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a NEWBIE

Disneylandfanatic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Although I have been on here since October or so, I am still a newbie! Still have not decided what to collect but I think I have narrowed it down to AP exclusives (HA HA HA) and SORCERER MICKEY! He is my favorite character...now I just need to start getting some of those pins and my collection will be started! Any tips would be great. I want a pretty signature, maybe I can figure out how to do something like that this week. Anyway thanks everyone for being so kind. I have been to the Norcal pin event twice now and we have had a blast, I am there just selling my custom shadow boxes..but enjoy seeing all the people and pins that show uP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back