• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocking Stuffer Mystery Game is now over. Thank you to all that participated!
Glad you are having a great time at DLR Darlene! Hoping to strike up some interest with everyone for this great game!!

List updated. I think I have it all straightened out.

If you decide to pay please send me an Im or post here so I know to update the list with your payment.

Steve, you sent payment but I do not know your name on DPF. Please send it to me so I can list it correctly.

PinCrzy and 2spongey6, 66 was already taken. Let me know if you 2 would like a different number.

Im really tempted to buy to try and win my grail pin I see in there, lol

When will this end/stuff get shipped? :3

list updated. Thanks to everyone that has chosen to play thus far. I am thinking about exposing ONE more pin before we close this game. I will probably ask for payment starting around the 10th. I want to give enough time for those across the pond to get theirs in time for Christmas. I still have my fingers crossed we sell all the numbers so everyone has a chance to get these great pins!

Everything should be updated. My cable keeps cutting off so if some of you could help me push this to the top every now and then it would be appreciated. Merry Christmas everyone!

I have to sell at least 65 spots to do this and we are close. I would like to get the entire 100 spots filled since my office chair busted today. Maybe more would be interested if they knew it was going to happen. Whatever doesn't get picked I will "buy" so I will actually get some pins back for my own stocking! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back