• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

StorybookSteeds ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
StorybookSteeds ?

Carmello1123

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Do the reveal and conceal pins vary or are they always the same duo? if so how do I find out who goes with who? Thanks Janet

Unfortunately it seems "home on the range" tends to be in the majority of my boxes as conceal out of 7, 5 were of him. The 7 reveal were 1 of each design, so it's frustrating trying to make a set. Hope this helps.

It's totally random, and seems to be random within each group too! Hahah! Of all the boxes I opened, Angus was by far the most common, followed by Buttercup. So it's all luck, hahah!

~Merlin

They had a few boxes of Cyril, Rainbow Unicorn, and Buttercup left at Disney Springs today. Don't know about the parks though.

I got super lucky-- I got Maximus on my first box! :hsd:

WOW! Congrats on getting Max! I keep getting Buck, found 3 boxes 2 were him...
They had a few boxes of Cyril, Rainbow Unicorn, and Buttercup left at Disney Springs today. Don't know about the parks though.

I got super lucky-- I got Maximus on my first box! :hsd:

Sold out at Disneyland when I was there on Sunday, they're all "Limited Release" though right, even the conceals? So they may show back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back