• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Super newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super newbie

Kitzka

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone

just wanted to introduce myself. The family and I have been going to Disney on and off for the last 12 years. Each trip i would pick up 1-2 pins as a momento. When I got home they went into a box to occasionally be looked at and loved.

I jusy ist got back from a trip where my 1-2 pins turned into 10. :)

i thought I would join join here and say hello.

Will start reading up. There's lots for me to learn!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Having pins as momentos is a wonderful way the reminisce and show people later on what you did during vacation.

Aloha and welcome! :wavey:

It's funny how pins seem to multiply all on their own as a habit ... er ... hobby develops, isn't it? ;) But in all seriousness, you're in good company here; I suspect that quite a few of the members here found their collections developing exactly that way, one pin at a time. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask; I'm sure that someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Just out of curiosity, what theme(s)/character(s) have you decided to collect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back