• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Surprise release Snow White 80th anniversary pin uk/eu exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually really like this one :)
Ordered a couple so I'll have one for trade

Last edited:

I actually really like this one :)
Ordered a couple so I'll have one for trade

Agreed, very pretty. Tempted to keep one even though I don't collect anything SW. I like that the plaque with the text hasn't been filled in. From the picture the colours look lovely. Detailed without being crowded.

Do you think it was a mistake that we got this as a 'surprise release'? Usually releases like that are for the parks and DSF...never saw this on any release banner.

Last edited:
Speedwaystar and doomscarf don't forget to get your refund for the over charges for delivery

I think that they must of just forgoten to put the banner up for it they have done surprise releases in the past

Speedwaystar and doomscarf don't forget to get your refund for the over charges for delivery

I think that they must of just forgoten to put the banner up for it they have done surprise releases in the past

Yeah, I contacted DSUK on Facebook immediately after purchasing. Would be interesting to see if surprise releases are going to be a thing for us now that the last of those Storybook Classics pins has been released (they stopped announcing those pin's releases after a couple releases in). I'm chalking it up to the banner just not being put up though. :1

Last edited:

Done :)
I'm assuming it was a one off , the boxed sets seem to be what they're most focused on (Even though they're having to reduce virtually all of them) perhaps they thought it could help Art of Snow White well out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back