• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Susie the Little Blue Coupe Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susie the Little Blue Coupe Wall

GreyWyvern

Figment Fan Since '84
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The background print came in today, so I finally got my Susie the Little Blue Coupe collection properly framed! I had two frames the same size so I tried it in both and kind of liked the grey frame with the white mat better. Maybe you think the black one is better? I could even put the white mat in the black frame... Let me know what you think!

susie-final01.jpg

susie-final02.jpg

The pins are:
Pin 18518 History of Art - Susie the Little Blue Coupe (1952)
Pin 43277 JDS - Saludos Amigos (Susie the Little Blue Coupe) From Set
Pin 44602 JDS - Little Friends Series - Susie Blue Coupe
Pin 72389 Colors of Mary Blair Exhibit - Susie the Little Blue Coupe

The thing I like about this frame is that there is room to add at least four more Susie pins at the north, east, south and west compass directions, whenever they decide to release more Susie pins. ;)

And here it is on the wall, along with the Pete's Garage framed set (Pin 97751) above it. According to PinPics, this is ALL the Susies! Completist, yay! :D :rock: :wiggle:

susie-final03.jpg

tfz0neH.gif

Last edited:
Adorable! It looks really nice with the white mat, and definitely seems to add more light to the set than it does with the black mat (frame-wise, I like the black frame/white mat combo, but it works with the silver, too). Congrats on being a Susie completist :)

Nicely done! Looks great either way, but if I had to choose, I would go with the white matte too. Congrats!

I like the black on black. IMO, my eyes are drawn to the pins more. The Grey/white, my eyes are drawn to the whitespace,and then the Susie in the background, then the pins. Maybe it's different in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back