• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~ taking a break- closing for now ^.^ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ taking a break- closing for now ^.^ ~

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Do You Need New Traders and/or Keepers?

! All Our Extra Pins Need New Homes !

~ Basic Info ~

Please Refer to Posts 1 - 10 for all our pins listed available for sale.

Posts 2 - 8 Will have a General Price that applies to each pin pictured.

If a closer view is needed of any pin, please let us know and we'll be happy to post or pm a pic for you.

We have hyper linked photos at the top of the group pic for pins that we feel appropriately need a closer view before being purchased.

Paypal Fees are Already Figured Into Prices.

~ Shipping ~

USA Shipping:

1 - 5 Pins = $2.00

6 - 10 Pins = $3.00

Over 10 Pins = $5.00

International Shipping:

1 Pin = $6.20

1 - 3 Pins = $9

4 -9 = $11

Anything Over 10 = pm me so I can first weigh amount.

<This is based on mailing in a bubble mailer as First Class International (DC should be available if I pay for it online). If you would like another rate (i.e. priority) let me know, and I can research a quote>

~ Holding Pins ~

Pins will typically not be held, and will remain available to others until payment is received.

If you need time to pay, we are always open to allowing time to pay as long as there is a clear understanding of specifically what day the pins will be paid for, so that we can plan to ship them accordingly. Communication is a must.

~ Offers? ~

Best Offers are Always Considered for any Pins, or if You are Purchasing Multiples

We would, however, appreciate your stating an actual offer, rather than entertaining any "how low can you go" PMs.

We try to be fair when figuring in our prices, and many of the pins are listed at lower amounts than even we ourselves paid when initially adding them to our collections.

~ Questions? ~

Did I leave anything out? Is something unclear?

Please feel free to pm or post here!

Last edited:
All $20 Pins

(If Pins Have a Colored Square around it, it means that it is $20
for the set of 2 Pins with the same colored square)

Last edited:
All Individually Priced

SOLD: Dumbo PODM

Vinylmations
(Ones still available w/out prices are $3)

sold: watermelon

Last edited:

- Normal Shipping Rates Stated in Post 1 Apply for all Pin Sets Listed Below -

Disney Hotel Gold Coin Pin Set of 9 - $50

Disney HKDL Cutie Tin Set of 15 - $180

Disney DLRP Pin Trading Day Set of 3 - $195

Disney Cast Lanyard Inner Tube Lot of 10 - $50

Disney Mickey Through the Years Lot of 7 -SOLD

Last edited:
are the ticket pins in the 5 dollar section disneyland or wdw? If they are Disneyland I would like them please. I also would like the 15 dollar alice pin.

are the ticket pins in the 5 dollar section disneyland or wdw? If they are Disneyland I would like them please. I also would like the 15 dollar alice pin.

Sent you a pm but I realized I may have forgotten to include the link to the pin ID for the booster set the ticket pins came from :doh:

http://www.disneypinplace.com/pin/PD67174/

They are wdw, tho I wish they made some like them for dlr- they are quite pretty!

Super tempted at the Small World poster...ahhh

Aw, let me know if I can be of assistance! Thanks for looking either way and all the best in collecting! :)

Thanks again everyone!! Will be shipping paid orders out on Monday ^.^

Everything paid for is shipped! =)

Pins that aren't available will be in listed in red at the top of each photo - thanks again for looking! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back